Limited Lifetime Warranty
Canasteel Body Jewelry offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty and guarantees all items will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the item. This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period which starts on the date of purchase and continues as long as you own the item.
Any new or unused product found to be defective will be replaced. Any products found to have a manufacturing defect after the item has been used must be returned for inspection and is subject to the approval of Canasteel Body Jewelry. After inspection, if we determine that the damage is due to a manufacturing defect, a replacement will be sent to you. If we determine that the damage was not caused by a manufacturing defect, we will notify you if repair services are available and if any labour charges will apply.
Conditions and Exclusions
This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable. Any sale, transfer, or disposal of the product by you will void this warranty. Any repair, alteration, or other services performed by someone other than Canasteel Body Jewelry will also void this warranty.
This warranty does not cover damage due to
- normal wear and tear
- product loss or product theft
- Improper use
- Unauthorized repair
- Shipping or transportation
- Exposure to chemicals or solvents, including discoloration due to chemicals in swimming pools or hot tubs
- Failure to perform any preventative maintenance.
Slight variations or irregularities, visible or not, in coloured gemstones are considered part of the character and nature of the item and will not be considered a defect.
Return / Repair Process
If you have received an item that is defective or requires repair, please submit a completed Return/Repair Request. All returns must be reviewed and approved prior to return shipping. Once approved, you will be issued a Return Authorization code.
Before sending your return / repair, please pay close attention to the following:
- All jewelry must be clean, sterilized and free of any biological matter. If any jewelry returned to Canasteel contains any biological matter, it will be returned to you for cleaning / processing at your cost.
- All used items must be individually sealed in sterile packs and clearly labeled with the indicator showing that it has been processed.
- Items must be sent back to us properly packaged to ensure safe arrival.
- All returns must include a copy of the Return Authorization issued by Canasteel Jewelry, as well as a copy of the original invoice.
We strongly encourage adding insurance when shipping. Any jewelry lost in transit will not be credited or replaced. Any damage incurred because of improper packaging or shipping does not fall under the manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty and will be subject to labour charges if repairs are possible. Return shipping is at the customer’s expense unless otherwise authorized.
Send returns / repairs to:
Canasteel Body Jewelry
#101 18007 105 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 2E1
Click here to fill out a return form
Effective Oct 4, 2023